Account Executive (KAUZ)
KAUZ-TV Channel 6
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Construction / Skilled Trades
- Sales / Business Development
KAUZ-TV, in Wichita Falls TX, is seeking an Account Executive to achieve advertising sales budget and maintain, service and increase business relationships with current and new business advertisers. If you're highly energetic, an excellent communicator, and a motivated self-starter that is creative, then we may be the right fit for you! Qualified candidates will possess a costumer-focused attitude and have strong presentation and closing skills. Media sales experience is a plus, but if you have previous outside sales experience and a winning attitude, we'll supply the product knowledge. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- 1. Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual advertising sales budget goals, assists with preparation of sales goals and yearly sales figures as necessary.
- 2. Brings new opportunities through current and new contacts and follow up with internally generated leads.
- 3. Interviews clients to discover their goals and needs. Becomes familiar with their products and services in order to promote features and benefits to best advantage.
- 4. Implements presentations and proposals for new opportunities and to carry out all phases of campaign.
- 5. Reports to client about results and discusses next phase in program.
- 6. Work closely with creative services and other departments for purposes of promotion, production, and account collections.
- 7. Research industry trends, sponsorship backgrounds, and potential new advertising vehicles and mediums.
- 1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or media preferred, although other background may be acceptable.
- 2. One to three years of outside sales experience in media, marketing or advertising.
- 3. Creative ability and imagination.
- 4. Excellent communication and sales skills.
- 5. Ability to move from concepts to concrete expression of ideas.
- 6. Ability to work under pressure and work well with others.
- 7. A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and proper vehicle insurance required.
For Additional Information:
Please visit our website at www.newschannel6now.com.
Discover the excitement of television advertising sales! Please reply with resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Sales Manager
P.O. Box 2130
Wichita Falls, TX 76307
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KAUZ-TV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Account Executive Jobs
- View more Arts / Entertainment / Media Jobs
- View more Construction / Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more Marketing Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
- View more KAUZ-TV Channel 6 Jobs
View More Jobs in Wichita Falls, TX:
- View more jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Account Executive jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Arts / Entertainment / Media jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Construction / Skilled Trades jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Marketing jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Sales / Business Development jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas
- KAUZ-TV Channel 6 jobs in Wichita Falls, Texas